Life in Yeovil
Yeovil is a lively vibrant town in the heart of the South West earmarked for significant inward investment. Although small, we have lots of options to keep you entertained:
There is an excellent variety of activities and entertainment venues:
- 10-screen Cineworld cinema, showing all the latest blockbusters;
- Hollywood bowl which includes pool tables and an amusements area;
- An outstanding country park located on the edge of the town with Ninesprings park at the heart of it. This allows you to take in Yeovil’s natural beauty without having to travel miles;
- Snooker hall for all those wanting to showcase their style and flair.
Yeovil has multiple gym options for those who are keen to stay in shape and maintain fitness.
Yeovil has an abundance of coffee shops. From cosy independents to mainstream brands, there’s something to suit everyone’s tastes, style and moods. Leading brands include Costa, Coffee No 1 and Boswells, to name to but a few.
Bars and Restaurants
Yeovil has a growing bar and restaurant scene for a mixture of cultural delicacies, from American to Turkish tastes from Asian to classic British cuisines you are sure to find something in Yeovil to suit your tastes.
Yeovil has a thriving sporting atmosphere, with many clubs, groups and leagues to join in with.
- YTFC: Yeovil Town Football Club are key partners, providing footballing opportunities for our Elite Player Development Programme footballers!
- Rugby: If your interests lie more with Rugby, then Yeovil has both a men’s and women’s team who compete in a variety of competitions and leagues;
- Athletics: The Bill Whistlecroft Athletics track is located in the heart of the town. With a multitude of clubs and groups using this venue as their home ground and plenty of county meets taking place, there is always something going on to interest many;
- There are many more clubs and groups in Yeovil including Badminton, a newly formed baseball team, multiple football teams, tennis and bowls to name a few, all you have to do is join in!