Welcome to Yeovil College’s Sports Centre. Our Sports Centre consists of a multi-purpose sports hall and outdoor fields, fully-equipped fitness centre and changing facilities.
Our sports hall is available to hire for a range of activities and plays host to a wide variety of sports and activities throughout the week including badminton, five-a-side football and volleyball.
The Fitness Centre
In the Fitness Centre there is a wide range of equipment, weights and expertise available to all, including:
- A range of cardiovascular equipment giving your heart, lungs and muscles a first class workout;
- Modern resistance machines allowing the user to perform exercise safely and correctly;
- An extensive range of free weights for traditional and sports related exercises;
- Inclusive Fitness Initiative (IFI) equipment allowing full access of exercises to all able and disabled people;
- Qualified, knowledgeable and friendly instructors to help you with every aspect of your training.
We offer the use of our gym to external clubs who are looking to develop strength and endurance in their teams – improve your team’s strength and endurance!
Corporate prices are available for these types of sessions at extremely competitive prices. If you’re looking for a personal gym where equipment is accessible to help provide that competitive edge for the season, please contact the Sports Centre on 01935 845375.
Membership Costs & Opening Times
To make the best and most cost effective use of these facilities, we recommend that you become a member of the Yeovil College Sports Centre.
For more information on prices and availability, please email Sport.Centre@yeovil.ac.uk
Junior Sports Half Term Club
We run regular sports clubs for children, aged 5-12. They are fun-filled, energetic sessions and a perfect childcare solution for you, at only £15 per day. Take a look at our events page for the next Junior Sports Club.