Welcome to Yeovil College’s Sports Centre. Our Sports Centre consists of a multi-purpose sports hall and outdoor fields, fully-equipped fitness centre and changing facilities.
Our sports hall plays host to a wide variety of sports and activities throughout the week including badminton, five-a-side football and volleyball.
The Fitness Centre
In the Fitness Centre there is a wide range of equipment, weights and expertise available, including:
- A range of cardiovascular equipment giving your heart, lungs and muscles a first-class workout;
- Modern resistance machines allowing the user to perform exercise safely and correctly;
- An extensive range of free weights for traditional and sports related exercises;
- Inclusive Fitness Initiative (IFI) equipment allowing full access of exercises to all able and disabled people;
- Qualified, knowledgeable and friendly instructors to help you with every aspect of your training.
Membership Costs & Opening Times
To make the best and most cost effective use of these facilities, we recommend that you become a member of the Yeovil College Sports Centre.
For more information on prices and availability, please email Sport.Centre@yeovil.ac.uk
Junior Sports Half Term Club
We run regular sports clubs for children, aged 5-12. They are fun-filled, energetic sessions and a perfect childcare solution for you, at a low cost. Take a look at our events page for the next Junior Sports Club.