Study With Us
At Yeovil College University Centre, we’re committed to offering you the best learning experience. Our real working environments give you the perfect opportunity to experience life working within your chosen industry. As a student you’ll benefit from industry experienced staff who are industry leaders within their own right.
We offer over 50 Foundation Degrees, Honours Degrees and Professional qualifications courses that can be studied full-time, part-time or flexibly. All of our qualifications have been designed in conjunction with employers allowing the content to be tailored to industry demands.
We challenge our students with live briefs, set directly by employers and we bring in experts from a variety of sectors to deliver master classes. Our students are also offered work placement opportunities allowing them to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours expected within the workplace.
We have dedicated resources for our higher education students, which include a distinct study area, relaxing lounge and computer suite. This is in addition to other resources to support the HE student experience, such as the onsite gym, sports facilities, students’ union, hair & beauty salon, restaurant, cafes and Costa.
Our specialist facilities for our University Centre learners include:
- 100 seat Lecture Theatre;
- Vast Learning Resource Centre with e-library and e-journal facilities;
- 24-7 access to College IT facilities through a Remote Desktop (including access to Microsoft programmes);
- Active Virtual Learning Environment (VLE);
- Computer hardware lab, including 3D printing and robotics;
- Leonardo Creative Building – including dedicated state of the art Mac Suites for Graphic Design, Fine Art, Photography and Media Studios;
- Advanced Engineering Centre – complete with specialist testing and production equipment which reflects industry standards and new innovations.
Best of all, this is all available to our students with just a short, ten minute stroll from Yeovil town centre!