Vision, mission & values
To maximise potential for all.
The College commits to working in line with the following values:
- Creating a learner centred environment;
- Having uncompromising ambition for our learner;
- Valuing, respecting and providing opportunities for all;
- Proactively and positively collaborating with our local community and employer;
- Being flexible, innovative and forward thinking.
- To inspire, be ambitious, respect and support all our learners, through outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to maximise their potential;
- Provide a high quality, innovative, relevant and responsive curriculum to meet the needs of local, regional and national priorities;
- Maintain stable long term financial position and manage the college effectively, efficiently and innovatively in order to proactively invest and further improve facilities and learning experience for all;
- Work effectively and innovatively with our partners to maximise all opportunities in order to provide an outstanding experience for our learners, employers and the local community;
- Value, develop and recognise staff with highly effective performance management to provide the best quality experience for our learners and employers.