Virtual Adult Education Information Event
Tuesday 18 August 2020
An Adult Education Information Event on Tuesday 18th August from 12pm-6pm, showcasing a range of courses available for any age.
Throughout the virtual experience we intend to show you courses available right here in Yeovil for Adults of any age who want to improve career opportunities or who want to learn something new and challenge themselves.
You will have the chance to:
– Hear from Sian Deasy, Manager of the Yeovil College University Centre, covering an introduction to the centre, what type of courses you can do, and Student Finance.
– Steve Battersby, Director of Curriculum, will talk you through our Night School opportunities.
– Our Curriculum Managers will discuss part-time and professional courses available from September 2020.
– Our English and Maths team discuss courses from ESOL for foreign nationals, functional skills and GCSE Maths and English.
– Student and Customer Service team’s guide to Student Finance and bursaries for adult part-time courses.
– Don’t just take our word for it, hear what our students have to say!
– Hear from our Elle Wintergill one of our Curriculum Managers on a range of Access to Higher Education courses.
– What is involved in Clearing 2020?
– Interested in studying but not sure how to apply then check out our How to apply video.
– Keep yourself busy before a September start with some work through ‘Higher Edge’.
We have a course to suit any adult who wants to learn more, so join us from 12:00 – 18:00 to see how we can help you.
The event link will be e-mailed to you the morning of the event. You will be able to use any device as long as it can access the internet.
We look forward to welcoming you virtually!