T Level Transition Programme in Engineering (September 2023 Start)
The T Level Transition Programme is a new type of 16 to 19 study programme, specifically designed to develop the skills, experience, knowledge and behaviours to support progression onto a T Level. This qualification has been designed for learners who wish to study in the context of a vocational sector. The knowledge, understanding and skills delivered whilst studying on this course will be delivered in a work-related context and will aid progression to further study and prepare you for the workplace. The qualification has been designed to offer you the opportunity to study a range of engineering topics that will help you decide which type of engineering you would like to specialise in in the future.
The topics could include:
- Health and safety
- Engineering drawing
- Engineering science
- Engineering principles
- Bench fitting
There will also be opportunities to have 1:1 support in the form of our tutorial package that further enhances the development of key skills necessary to achieving your full potential.
Work Experience & Industry Placements
- Improve your ability to get a job.
- Develop the relevant knowledge and skills related to your course and future career aspirations.
- Help you gain a greater understanding of what it’s like to work in your chosen industry.
- Receive coaching and mentoring from a line manager.
After The Course
- Progress on to one of our T Level programmes to further develop and enhance the skills and knowledge you have already acquired.
- Employment in an engineering company with the potential to earn up to £24,000, which could rise as high as £36,000 upon the completion of further training and development.